Nearly 400 Corona-infections – number of active cases drops again
In Germany 193.893 positive Corona so far have been Tests reported, such as data of the country’s health and social ministries are the result. The are 387 more than on Sunday.
However, four States had known on Sunday, no new Numbers. Two Federal States remained on Monday free of new Covid-19-infections: of Brandenburg and the Saarland.
So far, 8942 people have died from the effects of Coronavirus – nine deaths were added between Sunday and Monday. According to the Robert Koch-Institute 178.100 Diseased are healed now and again. Thus, approximately 6850 people are acutely infected (active cases). The number of acutely Infected has fallen for the first Time in three days minimum.
The reproductive value (R) increased slightly by 0.71 to 0.74 – remains under the critical to considered brand of 1.0.
Here you will find the currently reported Figures by the health ministries of the countries.
- Baden-Württemberg: 35.630 (Around 1,830 Deaths)
- Bavaria: 48.341 (2.589 Deaths)
- Berlin: 8.219 (214 Deaths)
- Brandenburg: 3.451 (171 Deaths)
- Bremen: 1.665 (53 Deaths)
- Hamburg: 5.200 (231 Deaths)
- Hesse: 10.762 (506 Deaths)
- Mecklenburg-Vorpommern: 802 (20 Deaths)
- Lower Saxony: 13.483 (630 Deaths)
- North Rhine-Westphalia: 42.866 (1.678 Deaths)
- Rhineland-Palatinate: 6.987 (235 Deaths)
- Saarland: 2.766 (173 Deaths)
- Saxony: 5,444 Compared (221 Deaths)
- Saxony-Anhalt: 1.873 (58 Deaths)
- Schleswig-Holstein: 3.154 (152 Deaths)
- Thuringia: 3.250 (181 Deaths)
Total (As Of: 29.06.20, 20.30): 193.893 (8.942 Deaths)
The Day Before (As 28.06.20, 20.33): 193.506 (8.933 Deaths)
Source to be Infected – and death-figures: country health and social ministries.
The number of Healed, according to the Robert Koch Institute in Germany, at around 178.100.
Currently, the RKI reported reproduction number: 0,74 (as 29.06.20)
Surf tip: Coronavirus reproductive number and the smoothed R-value explained