Furthermore, low level of Corona infection, two Federal States without any new infections
The number of in Germany, confirmed with the Coronavirus tested people increased on Sunday to 184.110 are 334 persons more than the previous day. This is evident from the reports of the local health and social ministries. Two provinces reported on Sunday, no new infections: of Brandenburg and the Saarland.
The reproduction number is according to the Robert Koch-Institute now at 1.05 and rose again appreciably to a critical value (of 0.87 on the previous day). That is, in the nationwide average of 100 Infected infected 105 people. Because of the number of currently Infected is low, fluctuates, the R-value very greatly from day to day and is no longer regarded with the highest priority.
- Read also: All the News in the Live-Ticker to the Corona-crisis
So far, 8652 people have died from the effects of Coronavirus – 16 new deaths were added on Sunday. The number of Recovering is according to the RKI in the case of 169,200. Thus, the number of acutely Infected is close to 6,300.
Note: Saxony-Anhalt reports for this weekend only, Monday to Friday new infection figures.
Here you will find the currently reported Figures by the health ministries of the countries.
- Baden-Württemberg: 34.990 (1791 Deaths)
- Bavaria: 47.360 (2500 Deaths)
- Berlin: 7015 (205 Deaths)
- Brandenburg: 3299 (170 Deaths)
- Bremen: 1534 (42 Deaths)
- Hamburg: 5114 (226 Deaths)
- Hesse: 10.203 (484 Deaths)
- Mecklenburg-Vorpommern: 774 (20 Deaths)
- Lower Saxony: 12.466 (608 Deaths)
- North Rhine-Westphalia: 38.614 (1623 Deaths)
- Rhineland-Palatinate: 6775 (230 Deaths)
- Saarland: 2731 (168 Deaths)
- Saxony: 5327 (213 Deaths)
- Saxony-Anhalt: 1717 (55 Deaths)
- Schleswig-Holstein: 3112 (147 Deaths)
- Thuringia: 3079 (170 Deaths)
Total (As 07.06., 19.34 PM): 184.110 (8652 Deaths)
The Previous Day (As Of 06.06., 20.18 PM): 183.776 (8636 Deaths)
Source to be Infected – and death-figures: country health and social ministries.
The number of Healed, according to the Robert Koch Institute in Germany, at around 169.100.
Currently, the RKI reported reproduction number: 1,05 (as 07.06.)